Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do I need to contact PRC for international document delivery?
No, you do not need to contact PRC regarding the international delivery of your shipment. Iparcelplus will handle the logistics for you.
2. When and how will I receive my tracking number?
Your tracking number will be sent to the SMS and email addresses provided once your shipment has been dispatched, within 1-2 working days after the transaction.
3. What should I do if I haven't received information about my tracking number?
If you haven't received information about your tracking number, please feel free to contact us through any of the following methods:
- Send us a message through the iparcelplus website chat option.
- Reach out to us via iparcelplus's official Facebook page.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Alternatively, you can call us at (02) 8635-7622.
When contacting us, please ensure you provide the following details:
- Applicant's name
- Document's destination
- Transaction date
4. Do I need to call DHL Express Hotline for my tracking number?
No, DHL can't provide your specific tracking number as outbound stateboard shipments use "PRC" as the sender. Please contact iparcelplus for assistance.
6. Can I also track my shipment?
Yes you can use the tracking number on www.dhl.com/ph-en/home/tracking.html and get proof of delivery when your document reaches the consignee.
5.What is the estimated arrival time for my shipment?
The estimated time of arrival (ETA) for shipments from Manila to other countries typically ranges from 1 to 3 working days, depending on the destination.
Should you wish for assistance, please click on the messenger icon.